PSC RIFLE RANGE RULES & ORIENTATION
(SAFETY FIRST! Read & Respect the BR Shooting Rules)
Orientation Policy for Using the Rifle Range… (Revised May 03, 2016)
PSC SHOOT SCHEDULE
2017 PSC Rifle Range Shooting Schedule (Approved Nov. 04, 2016)
RIFLE RANGE ETIQUETTE
After using the Rifle Range facilities, please ensure the following is done:
- Pick up your used brass and place into the brass container for recycling.
- Do NOT place any duds or live ammo into this container. Take them back for proper disposal at a hazardous waste facility.
- Sweep the floor if necessary.
- Remove your fired targets and target backers from the target holder frames.
- Dispose of used targets into the proper garbage can.
- Be sure to close and lock down the shutters to prevent weather damage, especially during winter and storm seasons.
The Rifle Range Committee thanks you for your assistance.
HAND GUN SHOOT SCHEDULE: 2015
Regular shooting every Monday evening commencing at 7:00 PM from May to the end of September.
For more information, please email email@example.com
TRAP SHOOT SCHEDULE:
Please check the calendar of events – trap shooting every Saturday at 1:00 PM all year round depending on weather conditions; also on Tuesday evenings at 6:30 PM commencing May 2nd until further notice. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Shoot Schedules can be viewed using Adobe Reader.
If you don’t have this program, there is a free download available here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/